AWARD BRIEFCASE > ITALIAN LEATHER NAVY BLUE
Elegant and perfectly-sized briefcase in soft grain Italian leather embossed with our Signature crown logo. Ideal for daily office use and business trips, it has ample space to store all your documents plus a 13’ laptop in its dedicated padded pocket. The interior offers great flexibility thanks to its multiple pockets. Carry it in the hand or over the shoulder using the detachable strap. When traveling, put it over your trolley thanks to the practical back strap and use the zipped front pocket to easily access your passport and boarding pass.
- Handmade from soft grained Italian leather
- Signature Roderer crown in polished steel
- Embossed Roderer logo at back
- Polished silver finish hardware
- Two-way zip closure
- Detachable, adjustable webbing shoulder strap
- Trolley strap at the back
- Large front zipped pocket
- Interior: front pocket for 13" laptop, large zipped back pocket, hook for keys, 4 flat pockets, 2 pockets for pens
- L 38 x H 28 x W 7.5 cm I L 14.96” x H 11.02” x 2.95"
- Shoulder strap length (maxi / mini): 152 / 90 cm I 59.84" / 35.43"
- 2-year warranty
- Packaging: dust bag
- Collection: Award
- Reference: BC1-ANB
- Questions? Email email@example.com
Every Roderer is handmade. We use only the best leathers and we carefully select them not just for their stunning appearance but for their exceptional strength. Each Roderer is guaranteed 2 years, a further testimony of the exceptional work of our craftsmen.
Our leather items are designed and crafted from the finest materials available. To keep them looking their best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics ; if your item gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing
- Store it in their protective dust bag
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated
- For wallets: do not overload them with too many cards as this may damage the shape and/or the stitchings
- For bracelets: do not shower or swim with them
Throughout the life of your product, you may notice a softening of the silhouette and a naturally occurring patina. This evolution along with the presence of natural aspects such as natural marks, wrinkles, and veins is anticipated and serve as proof of the uniqueness and authenticity of our products.