AWARD BACKPACK > ITALIAN LEATHER BLACK
Add a dash of luxury to daily commutes and weekend getaways with the sleek Award backpack by Roderer. Hand crafted from soft grained Italian leather with the signature steel crown motif at the front. The ultra-practical front zip compartment makes travelling easy. Inside, safely carry your 13" laptop in the padded compartment and keep your valuables organised thanks to the zipped pocket. The adjustable shoulder straps ensure total comfort while carrying.
- Handmade from soft grained Italian leather
- Signature Roderer crown in polished steel
- Embossed Roderer logo at back
- Polished silver finish hardware
- Two-way zip closure
- Adjustable webbing shoulder straps
- Large front zipped pocket
- Interior: back padded pocket for 13" laptop, large zipped front pocket
- L 30 x H 38 x W 14 cm I L 11.81” x H 14.96” x 5.51"
- 2-year warranty
- Packaging: dust bag
- Collection: Award
- Reference: BP1-ABK
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Every Roderer is handmade. We use only the best leathers and we carefully select them not just for their stunning appearance but for their exceptional strength. Each Roderer is guaranteed 2 years, a further testimony of the exceptional work of our craftsmen.
Our leather items are designed and crafted from the finest materials available. To keep them looking their best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics ; if your item gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing
- Store it in their protective dust bag
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated
- For wallets: do not overload them with too many cards as this may damage the shape and/or the stitchings
- For bracelets: do not shower or swim with them
Throughout the life of your product, you may notice a softening of the silhouette and a naturally occurring patina. This evolution along with the presence of natural aspects such as natural marks, wrinkles, and veins is anticipated and serve as proof of the uniqueness and authenticity of our products.