AWARD MINI MESSENGER BAG > ITALIAN LEATHER BLACK
Roderer’s Award mini messenger bag is scaled down to make it really compact and practical for carrying things like your wallet, phone and sunglasses. Handcrafted from soft grain Italian leather, the Award mini messenger bag is traditionally wore cross body thanks to its shoulder strap. Innovatively, Roderer has added an interchangeable short handle to carry it as a handbag. In both cases, it’s a stylish option for the contemporary gentleman. The slim design has a magnetic flap and an inside pocket adds a practical touch.
- Handmade from soft grained Italian leather
- Signature Roderer crown in polished steel
- Polished silver finish hardware
- Magnetic closure
- Detachable leather shoulder strap
- Detachable leather hand strap
- Interior: flat pocket at back
- Dimensions: L 12 x H 19 x W 4 cm I 4.72” x 7.48” x 1.57"
- Shoulder strap length: 102 cm I 58.27" / 33.46"
- 2-year warranty
- Packaging: dust bag
- Collection: Award
- Reference: MB5-ABK
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Every Roderer is handmade. We use only the best leathers and we carefully select them not just for their stunning appearance but for their exceptional strength. Each Roderer is guaranteed 2 years, a further testimony of the exceptional work of our craftsmen.
Our leather items are designed and crafted from the finest materials available. To keep them looking their best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics ; if your item gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing
- Store it in their protective dust bag
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated
- For wallets: do not overload them with too many cards as this may damage the shape and/or the stitchings
- For bracelets: do not shower or swim with them
Throughout the life of your product, you may notice a softening of the silhouette and a naturally occurring patina. This evolution along with the presence of natural aspects such as natural marks, wrinkles, and veins is anticipated and serve as proof of the uniqueness and authenticity of our products.