RODERER items are designed and crafted from the finest materials available. To keep them looking their best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics ; if your item gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing
- Store it in their protective dust bag
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated
- For wallets: do not overload them with too many cards as this may damage the shape and/or the stitchings
- For bracelets: do not shower or swim with them on
- For silver bracelets (Gianni): oxidation of silver jewelry is a natural process and is unavoidable. To slow down the oxidation of your silver jewellery we recommend that you avoid contact with perfume, household cleaning products and bath, pool and sea water. You can clean your silver jewelry yourself provided that you use a specialized silver cleaning product, please follow the product directions.
Throughout the life of your product, you may notice a softening of the silhouette and a naturally occurring patina. This evolution along with the presence of natural aspects such as natural marks, wrinkles, and veins is anticipated and serve as proof of the uniqueness and authenticity of our products.